Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Uuummmmm I'm back

So I have found that working a full time job, being married and having a two year old while going to school full time is a bit of a challenge. I'm in week 10 of a quarter that has included Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting, Advanced Federal Taxation and Descriptive Statistics, and it is only by the grace of God that I have made it. There was a minor melt down when on top of regular class work two 10 page papers were due. However my loving husband sensing the the rope was rapidly coming unraveled loaded up the 2 year old and headed out for the lake alone with a two year old in a small boat all day long. He might be a saint but don't tell him.

So now that finals are right around the corner I am giddy about all the free time that I will have for two whole weeks!! Except that I have them planned to the hilt and there is still that whole job thing. :D However the end is in sight for this quarter and only two more to go then I will be well on my way to a CPA. This is actually a little laughable as I am not the math type but hey it works and I can still do the artsy stuff so why not.

Anyway I will try to be a bit better about posting you know like more then once every nine months and I'll get some pictures up too.

Spring is coming, enjoy the day!!

1 comment:

Tamara Ann said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back ~ I look forward to seeing pictures and updates on my very favorite niece and her parents!