Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes thing just don't go like you plan....

You know as I stated  in the title sometimes things just don't go like you plan.  Jon and I had a pretty good plan for the coming years with our girls.  Most of it included paying off debt and moving to a new house in say three or 4 years and then maybe when I turned 40 adopting another child.  Boy, girl didn't matter whom ever fit the best with our girls.  That was a good plan, one we could definately work out and be pretty happy with.  Our house is small but it fits our little family for the time being so we make do with the space.

Wellllll folks let me just tell you that someone else had a totally different plan for our future and we are still realing a bit.  Not really sure on how to work all of this out yet, but it is what it is and somehow we have to  fit another little Cooper kid in our little 2 bedroom, 1 bath house come May.  Yep you read that right, Addy will be 8 months old on the 10 and I will be 2 months pregnant on the 9th.  HOLY COW!!!!

Not what we planned at all, to be honest we were really really shaken up about it.  Not that we don't think another child will be a great addition to our family, but right now it is a bit of a struggle.  I'm personally still shell shocked, I have been training hard for my 1st 1/2 marathon, which coincidentially was why I thought my monthly visit from Aunt Flo was late.  Well now that little trip will have to wait another year, although I am going to keep doing my disntance for as long as I can durning the pregnancy.

Where are we going to put this one was another question, please notice that we have a 2 bedroom 1 bath house, that we own.  Can't move the market is to crappy, so we have to come up with a solution.  Luckily it is a solution that Boogie is very excited about, her room is going to be in the attic.  LOL!! Our attic is about 6ft at the peak so for a small child the space is perfect.  We are lucky in that we will jsut lose our linen closet and can put stairs up through that area into the attic for her.  Her room will take up about 1/2 the length of the house, although it will be narrow becuase we still need some storage space up there.  It is the only inexpensive fix that we can come up with, and it has totally delighted our daughter.  So its a win win. 

Anyway we are slowly getting over the shock of adding to our family so soon.  I am slowly excepting that I will be pregnant again, this is big for me.  We are slowly getting excited about a new cute little Cooper, and my May 20th or there abouts when they make thier appearance we will be over the moon for our new little person, just like we were for Boogie and Jellybean.

So while your plans may not work out the way you expect, there is someone that knows whats best for your life.

1 comment:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Congratulations! Though it's still a bit of a shock, I know that by the time you hold that little baby in your arms, you'll be head-over-heels in love. Moving your daughter to the attic sounds great. I lived in a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house with my 3 children as a single mother. It was an adventure to say the least.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama