Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

*Sigh*

Oh we are getting down to the wire here and I am tired.  Yep the wire is getting down and I am ready to meet my lovely Addison.  Any day now would be just fine with me, any day now.  Tonight would be fabulous, I mean why hang around in that cramped space if you don't have to.  No need to wait for Monday the 15th, when Monday the 8th is such a nice date too. 

I mean you could be here with us for Valentine's Day and spend lots of time with your Mimi and Papa from Florida.  Wish your Nah Nah a happy birthday. Ring in the Chinese New Year.  Snuggle with Daddy and and Boogie and watch the Daytona 500. Dosen't that sound like a good plan.  Oh and your mommy could get some quality sleep.  I know that you'll need to eat frequently and I am geared up for that task, but inbetween I could get some blistful sleep.  Oh sleep how I love you.

So precious baby Addison, we would love to meet you.  No need to wait for your eviction notice on the 15th, come on out and meet us now.  We're ready, well almost...still have to pack those pesky bags.  Maybe I should do that tonight?  We're waiting and ready when you are...maybe tonight???

No comments: