Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st Day of Pre-Training Dawns...

Well today is the day that my 1/2 marathon training officially begins.  Like I mentioned before I am not really a runner, so actually today begins my pre-training.  Apparently I need to be able to run for 30 minutes straight before officially beginning my 1/2 marathon training.  So this summer is dedicated to Pre-training, and then as September rolls around I hope to be able to say I am officially "training".

This evening barring any of the horrible thunderstorms that we've experienced the past few days, my friend Belle and I will be running.  Well to be honest probably walking and running, but I am going to try to run as much as possible.  I have no pictures right now to post but I will snap a few to post sometime this weekend.  I think the first training day is definitely picture worthy.

So the quest has begun.  Keep your fingers crossed that September will bring, a more conditioned me, my first pair of real running shoes and an official training timeline.

Ta ta for now.....

Cinderella :D

No comments: