Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Well its official.....

Let me just say that my BIG doctors appt did not go "exactly" as I had thought it would.  I wasn't anything horrible, but Jon did get stuck at work and missed the big reveal.  *Sigh*  I had to text him the news once the Tech told me and the doc confirmed it.  This was not what I has picturing in my head for our surprise little Cooper.   Still what can you do a job is a job and in this economy I am not going to complain out loud about it to much.

Sooooo the text that I sent Jon said that we were 100% going to be welcoming a new baby GIRL into our family in late May.  We are both very excited as we both were hoping for another girl. Jon is a fantastic little girl daddy, so one more princess to melt his heart is just what he needs.  I love the spirit that my girls have and I so look forward to watching them grow  into strong intelligent women.

So now we will begin negotiations about names.  I am kinda set on a first name and possibly a middle name, but there is some room for negotiation.  Hopefully we will have that little hurdle resolved quickly and Princess number three will have a beautiful name just like her big sisters.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have 3 boys and thought I would never see pink in my home and still to some disbelief we too are expecting a GIRL! Maybe your number 4 will be a boy. I don't know what I am going to do with one of the opposite sex now. Oh and my husband missed our reveal too. He figured he all ready knew the answer...surprise!

Congratulations!