Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Jon being the wonderful, loving, amazing husband that he is got me a new fancy, smancy camera for Christmas.  I love it, and can't wait to master all the fun stuff it can do. In the infancy of my experimentation, I offer these two little jewels for your viewing pleasure. :D

Our very own Christmas Elf


and her sister our personal ray of sunshine!!

3 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Love the little elf photo! So cute! Your other little one is adorable as well.

Here's my WW:
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/12/wordless-wednesday-baby-of-mine.html

Karen said...

Christmas elfs are so much fun. Babies are wonderful to have anytime especially Christmas. Both girls are darling! Great pictures

Carrie said...

Beautiful pictures!!!