Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17 Photo Challenge

Today is my birthday...my family made this challenge easy. They sent me flowers... I love, love, love flowers. The flowers were the most expensive part of my wedding...I love pretty flowers.

Mom and Dad sent me these with a very sweet note...
My hubby and my cute daughter got me a yummy vanilla cake (my favorite) and red roses. A great compliment to the bouquet sent by mom and dad...


I also got a fantastic uhhhhh paper wiener from a good friend with a great sense of humor. Together with our little snowman, it really tells you alot about my daily life. A lot of beauty with a just a little humor to tinge the edges. :D



No comments: