Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little slow but thought that I ought to do this...

My SIL and MIL threw me and C a fabulous baby shower last weekend. I have just been a little under the weather and a smidge busy, so I haven't been able to post about it yet.

I got there fashionably late as usual and found a fabulous set up.


The fabulous spread that was catered by the Coco Bean Cafe was centered by this family tree. The tree had photos of both C and I's families on it from infancy to childhood ,and the task was to match them up with the correct family member on the correct side. Not so simple but so much better then having to eat baby food. :D Oh and the food was fabulous so if you are in the Kennesaw/Acworth area definitely look them up.


There were also fabulous cakes and pastries catered from Publix. Say what you want about large grocery bakeries, but for my money Publix never disappoints, so the next time you need a good cake give them a chance. Here are the cute cakes and the great dessert spread that everyone got to enjoy, and they were fabulous.







C looks fabulous in this photo I kinda feel like I want to hide behind the table. :D Everything tasted great and looked beautiful.


Then of course it was gift time. Everyone was so sweet and so generous, and C and I both are so lucky to have such amazing friends and families. Little Addison and little S will be so loved and I know I am so excited to tell Addy about her wonderful family. :D




Thank you so much for all the families and friends that were so wonderful and loving in joining us to welcome the new little people in our lives. I am so so excited for baby Addison to meet you all. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shower! They went above and beyond! I am on baby number three and I have only had one small shower... I am hoping if this baby is a girl (the first 2 were boys) that someone will throw me a shower so I can get some pink stuff :)