Watching Boogie Grow

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Quickly Growing into Mommie's Shoes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

The baby princess..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Not me Monday

We as a family did not have a busy weekend, it was absolutely peaceful and relaxing. It did not begin with a sleepover for 3, 3 year olds hosted solely by myself, because I did not let my hubby bail on me. I did not let them stay up until almost 11pm before they zonked out.

On Saturday I did not wake up at the crack of dawn to jump in the shower before the above 3 year olds woke up and scrub off, only to find one 3 year old in my bed. I did not proceed to sit her in front of the TV while I made pancakes and poured bowls of cereal. I did not then dress all 3 year olds and drag the poor darlings to ride the Pink Pig. I did not make them, a five year old, one of my dear dear friends and my dear husband stand outside in 30+ degree weather and a cold wind for almost 2 hours to ride Priscilla the Pink Pig for all of about 1 minutes and 30 seconds. I did not then by 2 of 3 three year olds fast food for lunch, pack them back up in the car and head out to a baby shower for the rest of the afternoon, which meant that I did not encourage them to skip their naps.

And again I did not do all of this 7 months pregnant. :D There are some pictures but I will deny everything till my dying breathe.

No comments: